Various promotions will be carried out to attract visitors who are users directly linked to new
businesses, including those overseas.
- The exhibition will be announced in The Nikkan Kogyo
Shimbun, a general newspaper on industrial affairs, to
mobilize visitors. Coverage
such as introduction and
feature articles on exhibiting
companies will ensure the
end users to come to the
- The Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun
will also run a “Preview in
the newspaper” to
introduce products to be
exhibited by exhibitors.
- Mobilizing visitors from a broad range of business
sectors by distributing comprehensive invitation
cards including Parts Feeder Exhibition, PANEXHIBITION
FOR WASH AND CLEAN, SAMPE
JAPAN, and Monodzukuri Matching Japan in addition
to the iREX2017 dedicated invitation cards.
- Attracting visitors from overseas by distributing
invitation cards written in English and Chinese
through embassies and robot related organizations.
Web / Electronic Media
- Exhibitors and major exhibit products will be posted
on iREX2017 official website.
- Exhibition and robot related information will be
introduced on The Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun website.
(PV:Approx. 8 million per month).
- Latest robot news will be disseminated by
“Newswitch”, which is the electric media of The
Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun.
- iREX information will be introduced to Japan and
abroad by using the Social Networking Services
News Releases / Press Events
- News releases featuring exhibition related information
will be sent to approx.500 media. Press events will be
held for PR to
- Distributing approx.170,000 emails to inform about
the exhibition using the The Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun’s
- Mobilizing over 10,000 visitors from overseas by promoting iREX to China, Asia, Europe, and all over the world.
- Organizing the exhibition tour mainly for robot users in cooperation with related organizations and embassies.
- Promoting the exhibition at following overseas exhibitions.
・China International Robot Show
・China International Industry Fair
・ROBOT WORLD (Korea)
・Taiwan Automation Intelligence and