1 booth Approx.9m2 (Width 2.97m × Depth 2.97m × Height 2.7m)
- Booth Rental Fee / Per booth (Space Only)
- JPY 345,600(incl.tax)
*The above figures are center-to-center dimensions.
*Carpet is not included.
[Example for 1 booth]
Exposed to aisles on three sides, with a depth of two booths or more
[More than 4 booths]
[More than 8 booths]
Space for “product and technology presentations” is available at the venue.
- Seminar room at Tokyo Big Sight
- JPY 54,000(Incl. tax) / 1 session (40min.)
- Speech table, PC, Projector, Microphone, Screen, Chair, Long table
- 100 people
- Time Schedule
Oct. 17 (Wed.) Oct. 18 (Thu.) Oct. 19 (Fri.) 10:30 - 11:10 A G M 11:30 - 12:10 B H N 12:30 - 13:10 C I O 13:30 - 14:10 D J P 14:30 - 15:10 E K Q 15:30 - 16:10 F L R
Presenters must be only exhibitor of Japan Robot Week 2018.
Presenting companies need to prepare handouts.
Presenting companies need to handle reception.
Interpretation service will not be provided.
Admission will be free for all sessions.
- Jun. 29 (Fri.)
- Application deadline
- Exhibitor orientation session
- Submission deadline for required documents
- Carry-in / Decoration construction
- Oct. 17(Wed.)–19(Fri.)
- Exhibition (Carry-out and removal within the final day of the exhibition)
Applying to Exhibit
Fill in the required items in the Exhibitor Application Form and send it to the secretariat by E-mail ( firstname.lastname@example.org ), FAX ( 81-3-5641-8321 ) or postal mail.
Payment of Booth Fee
Upon confirmation of the application form, the secretariat will issue an invoice. Please be sure to pay the fee within one month from the date you received the invoice.
Change or Cancellation of Exhibit Contracts
Any changes or cancellations shall be made in writing and approved by the secretariat. Following cancellation fees will be charged.
- Application acceptance - July 31, 2018
- 50% of Booth Rental Fee
- August 1, 2018 or after
- 100% of Booth Rental Fee
Application Deadline: June 29 (Fri.), 2018
PR & Advertising
Various promotions will be carried out to attract visitors who are users directly linked to new businesses, including those overseas.
Precise appeal to the target visitors through mixed media promotion!
- The exhibition will be announced in The Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun, a general newspaper on industrial affairs, to mobilize visitors. Coverage such as introduction and feature articles on exhibiting companies will ensure the end users to come to the exhibition.
- Web Electric media
- The Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun website and Newswitch will carry out PR before the event to attract visitors. Exhibitors and major exhibit products will be posted, and a service to link the exhibitor’s name and website will be provided.
- Invitation card E-mail
- Mobilizing visitors from a broad range of business sectors by distributing invitation cards. Distributing approx.140,000 emails to inform about the exhibition using the The Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun’s database.
In addition, we recruit visitors by using various media!
Mobilization from iREX
International Robot Exhibition (iREX) is the largest robot trade show in the world held by Japan Robot Association and THE NIKKAN KOGYO SHIMBUN. In the exhibition held in 2017, 612 robot manufacturers and related equipment manufacturers participated as exhibitors and 130 thousand visitors came during the 4 days of exhibition period. Based on the past visitor records, we are aiming to mobilize robot users and related people from various fields to Japan Robot Week 2018 as well.
Show Result of iREX 2017
- Nov.29(Wed.)-Dec.2(Sat.), 2017
- Tokyo Big Sight, East Hall 1-6
- Number of exhibiting
- 612 companies / organizations, 2,775 booths
- Number of visitors
- Japan Robot Association(JARA), THE NIKKAN KOGYO SHIMBUN, Ltd.